“My website desperately needs an overhaul, can you help update it or rebuild it?”
Why reinvent the wheel?
The company or person who originally built the website is no longer around, and there are things to fix. A whole new site may not necessarily be the right answer. We’ve seen this happen so many times, and yes we can help:
- Website health check with recommendations for improvement.
- Add new content and pages; update images and logos.
- Make your site work seamlessly over multiple devices, eg PC or Mac, tablet, mobile phone.
- Fix technical issues, such as hosting, broken pages, etc.
- Provide regular website analytics, reporting & monitoring, so you can see how it’s performing.
Website design and updates
Keeping it current, adding a new and a fresh approach – we can:
- Design a complete fresh new look to suit your business needs.
- Adding new functionality, such as online shopping, video marketing, or blog sections.
- Content & copywriting, generating compelling new content for you.
- Add new text, images, video, news and blog content.
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation
What’s involved and how do you make it work?
SEO is all about getting your website seen by the people you want to see it.
Of course your website needs to be constructed in an SEO friendly manner, but there’s more to it these days than adding a few taglines and making sure you use a couple of relevant keywords – we will:
- SEO check with recommendations for improvement.
- Go through the website implementing those recommendations, rewriting where necessary, and adding fresh new content (which the search engines like).
- Build links from and to relevant websites and directories.
- Integrate your website and social media, so both work more effectively.
We'll set you up so that you can manage your own website. It's important to keep it up to date for your clients, prospects... and for the search engines.
If you don't have the time we can keep the site up to date for you. We'll make sure it's performing properly and remains visible in online searches.